For many families, the holidays are an opportunity to talk about plans for the future. It may also be a time when the needs of older relatives come to light. These resources can help inform the conversations around the needs of seniors.
- Money Smart For Older Adults from the Bureau of Consumer Affairs
- Fit After Fifty- Home Based Exercise Guide
- Hospital to Home- Plan for a Smooth Transition
- Hiring In Home Help Guide
- Advanced Health Care Directives Guide
For printed copies or help finding information specific to the needs of those in your family contact Senior Connections to speak with a trained senior resources specialist.